Hereward House School is a family owned school and member of the IAPS. The Directors of the School have appointed a Governing Body with a wide breadth of experience from inside and outside the Preparatory School Sector.
The Governors are responsible for the overview of the performance of the School and the safeguarding and welfare of the children. Governors play an active part in school life, visiting often to support the staff and pupils.
- Mrs Leonie Sampson (Proprietor and Former Head of Hereward House)
- Mr Mike Abraham (Former IAPS Headmaster)
- Mr Tom Burden (Former IAPS Headmaster)
- Mrs Caroline Jenne (Daughter of Mrs Sampson, Company Director)
- Mr Charles Jenne (Policy Director at OFCOM)
- Mr Alexander Jenne (School Bursar and member of SMT)