Alternatively they can be downloaded here:
- Admissions and Exclusions Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour, Rewards and Sanctions Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- E-Safety & Cyber Bullying Policy
- EAL Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Learning Support Policy
- Missing Child Policy (including EYFS)
- Parental Complaint Procedure
- RSHE Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
Parents can also ask for particulars of academic performance during the preceding year, including the results of public examinations, and the number of complaints registered under the formal procedure.
Information on staff (the number of staff, including temporary staff, and their qualifications) and the results of public examinations are listed elsewhere on this website, but are also available in hard copy from the School Office.